- RT @RottenInDenmark: One of the defining trends of the last decade is nominally center-right parties drifting closer to authoritarianism. I… 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidKaib: Kansas City becomes first major American city with universal fare-free public transit 435mag.com/kansas-city-be… 1 day ago
- @jaredlholt https://t.co/IHnfSlVwzL 1 day ago
- RT @ScottHech: 100 rounds. Using cars w/ people inside as shields. In rush hour. Now-dead hostage’s sister: “Today I lost my brother, becau… 1 day ago
- @Lefty_Jew @PrettyBadLefty I only know it's a joke because cops won't really go to therapy... 1 day ago
Category Archives: Pop culture
A plus sized one. You see, Lizzie Miller, the model of pudgy belly in Glamour Fame, and I are the same size. I wasn’t aware being below the average size for a woman in the US meant I was plus … Continue reading
Seriously, “Quick, put some breasts on that” isn’t good character design.