- @melgillman She left behind being a professional costumer to make it custom/artisan stuffed animals and dolls. 1 month ago
- @melgillman If you need an expert on historical costuming/tailoring or textiles let me know, one of my friends is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @ASlavitt: RT if you agree. Congress should pledge to moms today a 5yr *clean* CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) reauthorizati… 1 month ago
- WRONG ALL WRONG. It's clearly Meryl Streep. But of these two it's clearly Denzel. twitter.com/DOB_INC/status… 1 month ago
- RT @NotFaulty: "How shall I celebrate Mother's Day?" asked the political cartoonist. "I know!" he exclaimed, "I'll be a transphobic asshole… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Blogkeeping
Dearest R/MensRights, I feel we’ve gotten to know each other quite well over the past couple of days and I can address you as dearest. This is a thank you letter. Due to your overwhelming interest in our little blog, … Continue reading
Come join us! Or, suggest other fabulous feminists to follow in the comments.
Who clicks on a blog called “SomethingFeministy” under a search term “Moose Screwing Man”? Seriously. I kinda want to know. EDIT: I apologize to our anonymous surfer. The term was “Man Screwing Moose” which brings up more questions.