AVFM, the notoriously garbage website run by the also-coincidentally-anonymous “Paul Elam” is offering a cash reward for invading the privacy of a blogger. They then promise to harass said blogger. Does anyone see this not leading to violence?
- Current policies are making it difficult for ppl with #chronicpain to get Rx they need. We must do better. We can. #OpioidAwareness 6 hours ago
- Don't confuse opioid addiction and legitimate treatment for people with #chronicpain and #chronicillness #OpioidAwareness 6 hours ago
- We cannot reduce addicts' access at the cost of denying medication to people with chronic pain and illness. We can do both. #OpioidAwareness 6 hours ago
- RT @kmitchellauthor: & once again 96% of chronic pain patients on opioids DON'T become addicted & 78% of opioid addicts are never prescribe… 6 hours ago
- RT @ali_copeland: #OpioidAwarenessWeek twitter.com/kmitchellautho… 6 hours ago