- @melgillman She left behind being a professional costumer to make it custom/artisan stuffed animals and dolls. 1 month ago
- @melgillman If you need an expert on historical costuming/tailoring or textiles let me know, one of my friends is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @ASlavitt: RT if you agree. Congress should pledge to moms today a 5yr *clean* CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) reauthorizati… 1 month ago
- WRONG ALL WRONG. It's clearly Meryl Streep. But of these two it's clearly Denzel. twitter.com/DOB_INC/status… 1 month ago
- RT @NotFaulty: "How shall I celebrate Mother's Day?" asked the political cartoonist. "I know!" he exclaimed, "I'll be a transphobic asshole… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I know that it’s a bit out of vogue to be concerned about human rights and still label yourself a feminist, so here’s a short statement of why I describe myself as a feminist. Feminism is a lens through which … Continue reading
Seriously, “Quick, put some breasts on that” isn’t good character design.