- @AmericanAir I have opened a dispute with PayPal because of this fraud, can you help me identify who/where the fraudulent charge was made? 5 months ago
- @AmericanAir There is no 13 digit number. But there is a 6 digit number. The payment has been processed and now my… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- @AmericanAir So you're telling me there's no way American Airlines can look up a customer any other way? It's impos… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- @AmericanAir I don't have a transaction number for a credit card because it was charged directly to my bank account number. 5 months ago
- Your cs reps are telling me there is literally NO WAY to stop fraudulent charges on @AmericanAir 5 months ago
Tag Archives: holy hot pants batman
I’ve always been a fan of creative protesting. My personal favorite came a few years ago when protesters effectively disrupted a KKK/Neo-Nazi march in downtown Knoxville. “White Power!” the Nazi’s angrily shouted once more, “White flowers?” the clowns cheers and … Continue reading
Who clicks on a blog called “SomethingFeministy” under a search term “Moose Screwing Man”? Seriously. I kinda want to know. EDIT: I apologize to our anonymous surfer. The term was “Man Screwing Moose” which brings up more questions.
Because you are telling people in a personal freedom movement how to behave. You’re telling women that to be True Feminists, they must act in certain ways. That their pride in being women is enough to get them through. I … Continue reading
Seriously, “Quick, put some breasts on that” isn’t good character design.