- @melgillman She left behind being a professional costumer to make it custom/artisan stuffed animals and dolls. 1 month ago
- @melgillman If you need an expert on historical costuming/tailoring or textiles let me know, one of my friends is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @ASlavitt: RT if you agree. Congress should pledge to moms today a 5yr *clean* CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) reauthorizati… 1 month ago
- WRONG ALL WRONG. It's clearly Meryl Streep. But of these two it's clearly Denzel. twitter.com/DOB_INC/status… 1 month ago
- RT @NotFaulty: "How shall I celebrate Mother's Day?" asked the political cartoonist. "I know!" he exclaimed, "I'll be a transphobic asshole… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: holy hot pants batman
I’ve always been a fan of creative protesting. My personal favorite came a few years ago when protesters effectively disrupted a KKK/Neo-Nazi march in downtown Knoxville. “White Power!” the Nazi’s angrily shouted once more, “White flowers?” the clowns cheers and … Continue reading
Who clicks on a blog called “SomethingFeministy” under a search term “Moose Screwing Man”? Seriously. I kinda want to know. EDIT: I apologize to our anonymous surfer. The term was “Man Screwing Moose” which brings up more questions.
Because you are telling people in a personal freedom movement how to behave. You’re telling women that to be True Feminists, they must act in certain ways. That their pride in being women is enough to get them through. I … Continue reading
Seriously, “Quick, put some breasts on that” isn’t good character design.