I think this is a good article overall, however, he also misses a huge population of HIV/AIDS sufferers: women, particularly those of color. While he includes them in terms of “people” much of his rhetoric is focused on men and specifically gay men. I would go all bell hooks over this, but I’ll save it for another time.
- @melgillman She left behind being a professional costumer to make it custom/artisan stuffed animals and dolls. 2 months ago
- @melgillman If you need an expert on historical costuming/tailoring or textiles let me know, one of my friends is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- RT @ASlavitt: RT if you agree. Congress should pledge to moms today a 5yr *clean* CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) reauthorizati… 2 months ago
- WRONG ALL WRONG. It's clearly Meryl Streep. But of these two it's clearly Denzel. twitter.com/DOB_INC/status… 2 months ago
- RT @NotFaulty: "How shall I celebrate Mother's Day?" asked the political cartoonist. "I know!" he exclaimed, "I'll be a transphobic asshole… 2 months ago