AVFM, the notoriously garbage website run by the also-coincidentally-anonymous “Paul Elam” is offering a cash reward for invading the privacy of a blogger. They then promise to harass said blogger. Does anyone see this not leading to violence?
- Long lines for tasty food, but it smells like it's worth waiting for. #TEDXMILEHIGH http://t.co/K0C8BQOHgv 1 month ago
- At #tedxmilehigh and it looks like a sold out crowd! http://t.co/ibGVPAN8yG 1 month ago
- At #tedxmilehigh, excited about the theme of convergence, looking forward to the speakers! 1 month ago
- @NBC - heard you might be making @NBCConstantine (a bisexual man) straight on your show this fall. Can you tell us why? 3 months ago
- Lemon poppy seed ice cream at Sweet Action with @car2goDenver http://t.co/D6PCslMLUb 3 months ago